Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Flagler Beach Photo Sold

One of my favorite pictures I took on the fishing pier at Flagler Beach sold on a shower curtain from
my Cafe Press store- We Tees You.
I absolutely love this picture. My husband, youngest son, and myself were there for a weekend and we went walking on the pier and I just thought this made an interesting subject to photograph. It's nothing special just a life preserver hanging on a bench with the beach in the background. I ran it through my photo editor and turned it black and white for a unique effect.

This photo has sold on several of my products I put on line to sell but I love when my pictures sell on shower curtains. It means it will not only be seen by the customer but anyone who comes in to their homes......that makes me HAPPY :D

If you like this photo and want to purchase it on a shower curtain, you can follow the link below and purchase one. And I'll thank you in advance!!
http://www.cafepress.com/stolenmomentsph.690959229



No comments:

Post a Comment