Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beach Trip Planned!!

FINALLY!!!!
My aunt and uncle are coming down to Flagler Beach from Ohio next weekend and they loved the pictures I posted of the Flagler Beach Motel so much that they booked a room there :D So we are also spending the weekend with them. YAY!!! I haven't seen them since my grandpa died about 8 years ago so I am excited about seeing them and spending the weekend at the beach.

We can't really afford it but I am gonna make it happen!! This will be the last beach trip until the end of June. We leave for Nebraska in 2 weeks (from today) and will be gone for 2-3 weeks. And as soon as I get back and save some money for a week or 2 me and my boys are gonna go and spend about 3 days or so.

Being at the beach is one of the the things I love the most.......aside from my children of course!! The beach brings an overwhelming peace to me. I just really can't describe it.

Well, while you wait to see more pics from next weekend, here's a few from the past.
And these pictures are available on customizable products from my Zazzle store, Stolen Moments Beach Photography 

This is one of my all-time favorites!! I love the angle of this!! This photo was taken at Flagler Beach earlier in the year.
Not a Flagler Beach Photo but one from Daytona Beach during spring break 2012. So peaceful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment