Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother's Day at Flagler Beach?

I am thinking a big fat YES!!! It just dawned on me a few hours ago that Mother's Day is coming up- in one week. And what better gift can my husband and boys give me? A Mother's Day at the beach :D
I dream of living at the beach and waking up to a beautiful sunrise that is coming up over the horizon while sitting outside the beautiful motel Flagler Beach Suites. Yep, the motel is nice enough to live in. My husband said, the first time we stayed there, "ya know I could retire here and live right here in this motel". The rooms are nice enough to live in.....believe me.
So I figured while I am sitting here dreaming of the beach I would share some of my photographs from Flagler Beach. Enjoy!
This is one of my favorites of the Flagler Beach Pier. This was taken the weekend me and my husband vacationed there for our 14th year anniversary. It was a great way. But anyway, we had paid to walk on the pier (which is only a buck fifty by the way).....we no longer paid for our tickets and took about 20 steps and the rain came pouring down!! We rushed back to entrance, which is an A shaped building and within 5 minutes the hail started. We were stuck. Lightening all around, the rain blowing in on us....a little scary actually but we couldn't make it back to the truck so we had no where to go. I was trying to keep my camera dry but I looked out on the pier and seen a beautiful picture waiting to be taken. So here is the outcome.
Beach zazzle_print
This Flagler Beach Pier picture is available on many products from my shop Stolen Moments Beach Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment