Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beach Withdrawals

Well, unfortunately there was no beach for this momma for Mother's Day which means no new beach pictures from Flagler. I was very sad not to go but I have a son who couldn't go and I didn't want to leave him home momma-less for Mother's Day. He may be 20 years old but he's still my "baby".

I am not sure when the next trip will be since we are saving all of our money to take a trip to Nebraska in June. My 15 year old son is going to a National 4-H Shooting Competition.....because he is good like that ;) He will be shooting in the muzzle loader competition and we will be gone for a few weeks. Taking a detour to kentucky to pick up my friend and she will take the 2nd leg with me. On the wy back we'll probably stay a few days with her. And unfortunately there's no beach in Nebraska :( Did I already write that in another blog??
I just may sneak off one Sunday before we leave and get me some beach time and a nice tan (well add to the tan I already have) before going west.

I'll get some more pictures soon......hopefully.
In the meantime check out some pictures from Flagler Beach and a few other beaches around Florida at my Zazzle Store- Stolen Moments Beach Photography

Have a blessed day and see ya soon................
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment