Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ahhhh.....FINALLY made it to Flagler Beach!!
Not the best of weather since we have a hurricane brewing in the Gulf but on the east coast it's not too bad.
And at this point I wouldn't care if the hurricane was on the east coast. I NEEDED a get-a-way!
My husband and I and our 12 year old heading out this morning and got here around 2pm.
The waves are huge, the wind is bad, and no swimming on parts of the beach.
We took a 2 hour walk along the beach picking up seashells as went along.....ONE DAY I will eventually start making beach jewelry with all the shells I get. But that's in the future.
I took lots of pictures and will use them on my customized products at Stolen Moments Beach Photography
We walked to the pier for a little bit and I took lots more pictures while my son played in the waves and my husband stood patiently waiting. He's the best hubby EVER!! He is the reason I am at my favorite motel at my favorite beach. He knows just how to relieve my stress!! It is amazing what the beach can do for your sole. Ooops got off topic........now back on track...........
I took some cool shots of the Flagler Beach pier. I'll post some later.
We walked back to the motel and played in the pool for a few hours where I whooped my son at pool volleyball :D My brother, his wife, and kids came to visit. We sat around the motel then went to Sally's Icecream shop where we ate the BEST chili cheese dog! Then we finished the night with some awesome icream! Mmmm
My son went home to stay with his cousin, hubby went to bed, and here I sit in this comfy bed playing with the pictures I took today. This is my favorite because it has my son in it. I just LOVE him!! He's my only one of 3 that loves the beach as much as his momma. He's my little fish ;)
Well, I am going to play around with some more pictures.
Happy Beaches To You!






No comments:

Post a Comment