Sunday, August 26, 2012


We're back home :(
But before we left the beach we had a pleasant and peaceful walk around the pier and visited a few shops I've been wanting to visit. A cute little surf shop that is stocked to the ceilings with everything from surfboards to bathing suits. I LOVED that shop!! While in there I bought myself an anklet.....very rare for me because I never buy myself anything! The name of the shop is Z Wave Surf Shop and if you visit Flagler Beach, I'd recommend stopping in.

My brother brought us lunch to the motel (Flagler Beach Motel)- good ol' Mickey D's. We sat at the picnic table eating and chatting until the rain started. We sat in the room for a minutes then they left and me, the husband, and son went sight-seeing. People probably think we're real tourists because even though I have been there too many times to count and I was born and raised in Florida, I still act like a tourist with my camera hanging around my neck. hehehe
We took Breydon on the pier- he's never walked the pier and we enjoyed the wind, the crashing of the waves and watching a young man surfing. The waves were crazy and crashing against the pier and you could actually feel the pier sway.....not a good feeling when you're at the very end of it.


Once we spent an hour there we headed to our favorite pizza shop (Rocky's) and had some grub. 
We've been thinking of opening a little shop on the beach ( a dream of mine) and we rode around and found a few spaces for rent that would be perfect for me!! Now I just need to win the lotto and my dream will come true! But ONE DAY I will own a beachside gift store called Stolen Moments Beach Gifts............
Now we're home and I am wishing I was back, laid up in the wonderful motel- Flagler Beach Vacation Rentals- and doing nothing!
Here's a few more pictures from this trip..........Hope you enjoy as much as I do!!
Happy Beaches To You!

Taken on the Flagler Beach Pier

Here's the young man we enjoyed watching

Me and my son enjoying the pool







No comments:

Post a Comment