Saturday, February 2, 2013

40th Birthday Party Planned!!

Woo-Hoo!! I just got off the phone booking our room at Flagler Beach Motel  for my 40th birthday bash in June!! This time we rented the 2 bedroom apartment!! YAY!!! I've always wanted to stay in it but it's always been booked......so I reserved it 4 1/2 months early and it is MINE.....all mine!! 

I am so dang excited!! Can ya tell?? hehe Ya know it's my favorite place!! I spend every birthday in Flagler Beach but this will be my first birthday at the motel. I am hoping a lot of friends and family will gather with us and help me celebrate this BIG DAY!! Turning 40 isn't making me sad.....I am going with the flow.

We'll arrive in Flagler Beach on Friday and stay until Sunday. Of course I'll visit my favorite place to eat- High Tides at Snack Jacks Friday night. M M M Want good food? Check them out!! Saturday we'll spend the day at the beach and then that afternoon we'll grill out at the motel. They have a great little pavilion next to the pool with a grill. Even though all rooms have a full kitchen.....I'd much rather be outside cooking and have a few good drinks.

Well that's about it for now.....even though I could write about this place all day long!
NOW IF JUST THE NEXT 4 1/2 MONTHS WOULD FLY BY! I know we'll be down there several times before my birthday.....we're planning on spending spring break there too. I need to book a room.....hopefully they'll be one available. Dang, I need to do that NOW!! I already booked my room for the 4th of July. Watching the fireworks from the pier is the BEST!!

Here's a picture I took back in August 2012- Under the pier.


Ok, now I am done!! See y'all soon with an update!


No comments:

Post a Comment